»

Monday, August 27, 2007

Where did this kid come from?

I often wonder where Ogden comes up with the things that he does. Few days go by that he doesn't have me laughing. He has this tacky "fire belt", as he calls it that someone who works with Justin gave to him that he absolutely loves. I've kept it around because it's reversible and can be black on the other side, but apparently he thought it was so funny to wear around his head.
This is my favorite. Ogden has lost one of his green flip flops, which we just replaced not too long ago because we lost his black ones. He loves wearing flip flops and refuses to wear anything else, so he decided that he would wear his green flip flop and pair it with one of Anna's orange ones. He thought he was so smart putting it together, and hey, I don't have to tie or buckle a thing. He doesn't really understand when I won't let him wear them to the store, though!



5 comments:

Aric and Sally said...

Big Chief Ogden no see Petersons many moon. Big Chief Ogden ride metal bird to big east ocean, wear flip flops at beach, impress 2 year old squaws with muscles.

Sally wants EVERYONE to know that Aric wrote this, NOT her...SHEEEESH.

Esther Ogden said...

Looks like he got his mom's fashion sense...oh, just kidding!

X O X O X O X

Anonymous said...

I thought the Big Chief comment was hilarious! :) What can we say? Ogden is precious!

Chandler and Angie said...

When Ogden came to my house today I thought the shoes had got mixed up by the door or something, but then Anna informed me of his resourcefulness, way to go Ogden!

Jonathan & Rachel said...

He is so darling and getting so big! These funny boys always come up with interseting dress-ups; I guess because they can't wear princess dresses and highheels! (Although mine have been known on occasion to have them on)