»

Friday, August 10, 2007

Blake Turns the Big 3-0!

Holy cow, you are old, Blake! We hope you have a great day! We dug through our files and Justin's mission album to find some good pictures of you, but this was the best we could come up with. You've aged well. Have a great day!

These were the good 'ole days playing ultimate frisbee in Cleveland. Do you remember those "dorky" purple and white socks we wore?...man we were desperate for attention.


Blake with our kids, of course, at the Dino museum. What a great uncle.


4 comments:

Elena said...

Wow! Blake really looks like Payson in that mission picture. That was fun to see. Have a great day Blake!

becky ward said...

"Mem-o-ries!" Great pictures of Blake.

Anonymous said...

What great pictures...Thanks for the Blog, congratulations to your sister. Emily is beautiful.
Love,
Melissa

Blake said...

Wow...you went way back...to the days when my waist was as big as Brian Flygare's calf (sorry Justin. I havn't been the size of your calf since the 2nd grade). I call those my "under 160 lbs days". Everything after that is called my "trying to become more like Chris Farley days". I'm a few million dollars, some funny lines and a cocaine addiction away from my goal. Thanks for the birthday wish.