»

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Welcome Little Emily!

Yesterday morning my sister, Camille, delivered her fifth child. An adorable, 8 lb. 4 oz., 20 inch little girl. They named her Emily. I'm so excited to see her. I told Sally the other day that I've never been so excited for a baby to be born. Congratulations Hillam family!!! Camille, Barry, and Little Emily. Doesn't Camille look great! She's the cutest little mother I've ever seen.
Emily just after she was born.
I've started calling her "Little Emily" already. I'm assuming that's what she'll be referred to in our home. Now our kids get to distinguish between 2 Emilys, 2 Bens, 2 Owens, and 2 Megans.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh congratulations! How fun! We need some more tiny new ones in this family! It will be fun when Ben's little guy comes. Emily is a doll and your sister looks great. Just like you always do!

becky ward said...

I love the name Emily. What a cute baby!

Marta said...

My favorite number is 13 and Emily is the 13th grandchild. I know she'll hold a special place in our family.