»

Monday, August 27, 2007

We love Uncle Clay!!

This last weekend Clay and Jenn (who now have a blog!) came to take a break from school and work. The kids had so much fun playing with them . I walked downstairs at my parent's house and found Ogden cuddled up next to Clay on the couch watching a movie. He was in heaven and even shared the football blanket with him.
Anna, Clay, and Ogden
I think the kids favorite part of the weekend was Sunday night when Clay let them all ride on him like a horse. What a sport!! He was so nice to let them beat him to death. They were so wound up and wouldn't give him a break, but he just kept going.

Clay, Anna, Ogden, and Ellie
They were obviously having a good time, look at Ellie's hair!! I know I combed it at least twice that day.
Thanks for the fun weekend Clay and Jenn!!


6 comments:

Aric and Sally said...

When I first read it I thought it said "clay and jennifer (who now have a BABY)", and I about fell off my chair. A blog is a good first step . . . kind of like getting a dog. Anyway, cute shots. Anna doesn't look quite as excited as Ogden does to be sitting next to Clay.

Aric and Sally said...

Ogden in picture with Clay, "Clay", snif, snif, "what's that I smell"? "I mean, I like hanging out and all, but can I get my head out of your smelly arm pit buddy"? "Thanks, appreciate it".

-Again, -Aric, in case anyone is wondering...

Aric and Sally said...

Annie in first picture, "HEY, are you looking at ME? I'm not afraid to cut you vato!"

You guessed it, -Aric again

Esther Ogden said...

I wish I were as funny as Aric, but seriously cute pictures. Clay and Jenn are always up for a good time! (Hmmm...maybe if I work on my pee-wee laugh...)

Anonymous said...

Seriously, Aric's comments are as good as the blog itself! LOL!

How neat to have such fun uncles. (OF course their aunt on this side of the family isn't bad herself. HA! )

Chandler and Angie said...

We too had a fun weekend with Clay and Jen. I've never seen someone ask what the "soup d'jour" is with a straight face, but Clay pulled it off beautifully. You need to convince Hailey & Marc to get a blog. I'm seriously lacking in links.