»

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Kindergarten Has Started!

Today was Anna's first day of Kindergarten. It's also her last until Friday. I can't believe the schedules they put these kids through. Like I expected, she wasn't nervous but very excited once the time came. She's such a tiny little girl. It's so cute to see her little body walking to the bus stop and carrying a big backpack.
I've decided I was crazy for buying her new school clothes. Just getting ready to go to the bus stop, she fell in the mud twice. I had awful thoughts of what her teacher was going to think of me when she got to school, but I figure she's going to get to know Anna sooner or later, so there's nothing I can really do about it.
My camera wasn't working before she went to school, so I wasn't able to get any cute pictures of her at the bus stop, but she was so excited to go that she didn't even pay attention to me when I tried to tell her goodbye. I did grab a few pictures on my phone, though. One really cute one of Anna and Little Owen. Becky had stopped by and she and her boys got to accompany us to the bus stop. I think they now realize how crazy our house is.
I got my camera working this afternoon and was able to get some pictures and include Ellie. The girls had such a fun day. I hope there will be many more to come.




6 comments:

Jonathan & Rachel said...

How cute are they??? What darling girls!! Can you even believe that you have 2 in school!! I wish we were closer, Ally would love to play with them!!

Jeremy Ogden said...

Amber, you forgot to put your Vera Bradley bag in the pictures again. Or was Justin using it to pay for lunch?

Elise said...

Amber, your girls are SO beautiful! I can't believe you have two in school either-- time flies by way too fast! I remember when you brought baby Ellie to meet baby Thomas... anyway, they just cuter every day.

Aric and Sally said...

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that Anna's teacher will get to know her pretty quickly. It's going to be a FUN year! Such cute girls, I can't believe they are that old. Annie is still supposed to be crawling around chasing tiny remote control cars!

becky ward said...

Glad we got to witness it! She as so cute. I love the picture with Anna and Ellie. Adorable!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute little kindergartner! Her backpack is adorable too!