»

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The End of an Era (An 8 1/2 Year Era)

Bye, Bye, Melaleuca!!!




The time has finally come. Today is Justin's last day working for Melaleuca!! Although he's enjoyed his time there, I think he's pretty excited to leave. It has been hard for me to prepare for this adjustment. Justin was working there before we got married, so we pretty much don't know anything but Melaleuca.


I told Justin I'm really going to miss getting a product check every month, (Esther, we might be hitting you up), but I won't miss the awful summer picnic and Christmas party. Now I won't feel like I have to go to all of those boring, dreadful parties hoping to win something and always walking away with nothing.


Justin's pretty excited for a change and I wish Melaleuca the best of luck trying to replace him!! jk

7 comments:

Marta said...

Good luck at your new job, Justin. Our hope is that the vendors are as nice to you at Northwest as they have been at Melaleuca. We love hearing about your exciting lunches and hope you don't have to start packing peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. But who would eat peanut butter sandwiches every single day? Good luck!

Esther Ogden said...

Holy smokes...talk about keeping a secret! Good luck, Justin! To where are you going? Wherever it is, they are sooooo lucky! (Is it in Boise? Please, please, please?!)

Chandler and Angie said...

I'm just really sad that Justin can't count on a buck knife for Christmas this year! Ha Ha
I'm excited for Justin to be somewhere that appreciates him and there's always the hope of some gap scent samples thrown our way! Just kidding....Good Luck Justin! If it doesn't work out, you could join your great sisters at Rooftop!

Anonymous said...

We can't wait to see Justin bright and early here at Manwaring Web Solutions. Jarom says orientation begins at 8:30. Oh, and don't forget to bring your signed non-compete agreement and a notorized copy of your will. HA! Best of luck to! :)

becky ward said...

Seriously! Good luck replacing him! Hurray for Justin! It must be an eight-year itch...I left in my eighth year too. I am sure he will enjoy this new adventure. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Justin
I just wanted to tell you that I have truly enjoyed working with you at Melaleuca. It was sad this afternoon not listening to your contagious laugh :) I do wish you the best of luck at your new job and hope that we can bump into each other someday again.

Suzanne (I loved your blog!!)

Aric and Sally said...

Umm, wow, that is a surprise! Good luck with the new job. I'm thinking with the new paycheck you ought to be able to purchase that North Carolina Beach house you've been wanting. Don't worry, we'll look after it for you.