»

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Bowling with the Fam

Last night for Family Home Evening we decided to take the kids bowling, (you know to brush up on their skills for when we join the leagues). We had a good time. Anna loved it, but Ellie and Ogden lost their patience toward the end. Ogden didn't bowl the last two frames and Ellie didn't do the last and they still beat me. I must really stink! It drove Justin nuts that I didn't care if I lost or not, but that just makes it more fun to lose.
The balls are a little big for Ogden. Finally, something that slows him down. Just watch out when he drop kicks it. Yes, Clay, we got him to do it again.
Anna had a ball and was really good, too. She beat everyone but Justin by a long shot. That must be why she enjoyed it a little more than the rest of them.

Afterwards, we realized we forgot to get a picture of Ellie bowling, so she settled for one at Rupe's instead. Yes, that's right, we topped the night off with Root beer ice cream, fries, and scotch and soda from Rupe's. Yum!!

I had to get a shot of the cute little shoes on Ogden. They made me laugh every time I saw them.





4 comments:

becky ward said...

Looks like fun! Justin...you crack me up!

Chandler and Angie said...

Man, we wish we could have come! How about next week?

Marta said...

What a fun activity. That's what we did for Mutual last night, complete with the bumper pads. Are you getting your kids practiced up to beat everyone on Thanksgiving night? Anna may beat us all. Maybe by then they'll have a ball small enough for Ogden to lift without giving him a hernia.

Anonymous said...

The sight of Ogden with a bowling ball in his hands scares me just a bit. :)