»

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Emily's Blessing

Over the Labor Day weekend, we were able to go to Provo for my new niece, Emily's, blessing. It was such a fun weekend. On Saturday, my dad, Barry, Justin and I got to go to the BYU game. Although it wasn't the most exciting game I've attended, it was still nice to see them beat Arizona this year. It was a hot day, but a lot of fun.
Sunday was Emily's blessing, so of course, plenty of pictures were taken of the the cute little thing. She's such a good baby.
Camille and Barry with Emily after the blessing.
Camille and Emily, and yes, that is a giant telescope coming out of Camille's head, and my dad in the background. This is the only picture I could find with any of my parents in it. I know some were taken, I just didn't get a hold of any of them.
I realized on Monday afternoon that I had forgotten to take any pictures the whole time we were there, so these are all borrowed from my mom.

Amber, Justin, Camille, Barry, Clay, and Jenn all after the blessing.

We had such a fun weekend and it was so nice to get to see everyone and Clay and Jenn's new place. Emily is Barry and Camille's fifth child and the only other blessing I've been able to attend was Neal's, their first, so this was pretty neat for me. I'm so excited they live close enough for us to visit now!
Thanks Hillams for a great weekend and for putting us up.




4 comments:

Aric and Sally said...

Thanks for posting the pictures. It's nice to see some new ones of Baby Emily.

Esther Ogden said...

I am glad you all had such a great time! Emily sure is a beautiful little baby girl. Camille looks prettier than ever-even with a giant telescope coming out of her head! =)

Marta said...

Emily is so adorable, just like all my grandkids - we are happy to have her in the family. Hey, Sally, did you notice any familiarity in the blessing dress? Gotta love the distribution center.

Elena said...

I love the picture of your sister and baby Emily, SO cute!