»

Thursday, September 20, 2007

First Day on the Job!

Today is Justin's first day on the new job at Northwest Cosmetics. I couldn't believe how calm he remained. I wouldn't have been able to sleep, oh wait, I still couldn't. I told him we had to do a picture like the kid's first day of school pictures, but when I told him to get his planner, he said I was pushing it a little too far.
Anna, Justin, and Ellie.
I wish Justin the best of luck and to bring home lots of dough (just kidding, kind of).

6 comments:

Jonathan & Rachel said...

Wow, pretty big stuff. We can't believe he won't be at Melaluca anymore! That is exciting! We would have loved seeing him holding a planner..come on Justin! Congrats on the new job!!!

Elena said...

Ahh come on Justin! Party pooper. Maybe you should have had him hold his planner and the Vera to make it authentic. :) Can't wait to hear how his day goes.

Marta said...

Do you think they have a Vera big enough to hold Justin's planner? Good luck on the job, they're lucky to have you.

becky ward said...

Ahh! We are so excited for you. We can't wait to hear how your first day went.

Elise said...

Congrats Justin! That is awesome!!

Aric and Sally said...

Sooo, Justin . . . How did it go?