»

Thursday, February 28, 2008

My New Favorite Restaurant

Last night Justin and I went out to dinner with some vendors at a restaurant in Idaho Falls called The Cellar. I had heard about this place, but we've never tried it. Probably because it's about thirty dollars a plate, but hey, when someone else is paying, I'll go anywhere.
It was so nice. They had real tablecloths and napkins, which I absolutely adore anywhere, and excellent service. The best part, though, was my meal. I am still tasting it. It was the most delicious meal I think I've ever had in my entire life. The picture is just one I got off of their website, not my actual meal, but I had their Orange poached salmon, which was to die for, served over risotto with vegetables, dried cranberries, and toasted almonds.
If any of you ever get a chance for a nice night out, you have to try this place!

I just realized that my last two posts have been about food. I think I might have a problem.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I am enjoying your problem way too much! I have ALWAYS wanted to eat there. When I was a little girl I always wanted to live in that house. Now for sure I have to try it out.

Elise said...

Don't worry, I post about food all the time! I love hearing what is good out there-- Chris and I will definitely have to check this place out!

(And it is SO nice when someone else pays!!)

Jonathan & Rachel said...

Your problem is pregnancy! I find that food is what occupies most of my thoughts these days! We've seen that restaraunt and wanted to try it, but never knew if it would be worth the $. Glad to know it is so yummy!!!

Esther Ogden said...

That was so funny! I love laugh out loud posts! You are too cute, Jo!