»

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Ahh, Heaven!

Yes, it's my favorite time of year. Time for Cadbury Mini Eggs. These are my favorite things on earth and bring me so much joy. Every time I go to the store, I can't resist picking up a bag. I already have three bags sitting in my cupboard, just waiting to be dug into.
I always thought that everyone shared my love of these little eggs until I went to college and none of my roommates had ever tried them. Oh, don't you worry, they were converted before long. In the last few years, they started making these for other holidays, but they just don't seem to taste as delicious when they aren't in the shape of a pretty pastel egg.


10 comments:

Elena said...

Yes, they are the best at Easter for sure! (I also have 2 bags stached in a secret place waiting for me to dig in.) :)

Brandon and Emily said...

I would have to agree! I love them also. So when are we getting together to dig into your stash?

becky ward said...

I thought about you the other day and Kev and I were devouring a bag! I love them too!

The Manwaring Family said...

I hadn't had them before I was married and then I was instantly converted. We got a bag last week and just finished them up yesterday. Oops...now we have to get more for easter!

Jonathan & Rachel said...

Have to agree...they are pretty much the only milk chocolate that I don't wish came in dark as well! We need to get some-only problem is that they won't last long enough to be stashed!!

Anonymous said...

Man I wish you'd take this picture down. I couldn't stand it any longer and opened a bag from my secret stash. Soooo delish!

The Manwarings said...

I have to admit that after publishing my post, I couldn't control myself any longer and broke into one of my bags. Don't tell my kids, though, I might have to share with them.

Anonymous said...

I'm hoping there's some left for the Easter Bunny to use....

Aric and Sally said...

hmm, cadbury mini eggs. Sounds good. I'll have to try some

Esther Ogden said...

I must be the black sheep in the family, cuz' no matter how many times I try them thinking, "This time I have GOT to like them!"-I just don't! I am glad that you have found heaven though, Jo. I would share what brings me heaven, but right now I can't think of any food-I have eaten enough for a year this last week!