»

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Happy Birthday Alex and Gabby

Wednesday was my niece, Gabbrielle's birthday. I missed the chance to wish her a happy #2, so I hoped she wouldn't mind sharing it with Alex. I'm sure if she were to pick someone it would probably be Alex. You are such an adorable little girl, Gabby, pacifier and all.

I wanted to wish Alex a super fun #12. I can't believe you are growing up so fast. You are such a cute, talented girl, and the best little babysitter. We hope you have a great day. I'm sure your mom has many things cooked up for you today. Happy Birthday, Alex.

We wish the two of you the best birthdays ever!!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey thank you so much for noticing me you are awesome
Love ya
Alex

Anonymous said...

Darling picture of both of them together. So perfect!