»

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Dress Up Days

Ellie and Anna started dressing up this morning. They love to put on music and dance. The only bad part is Ogden likes to do everything they do.

I've learned that I need to find some little boy dress up clothes. Ogden has now resorted to grass skirts. I suppose there are men who wear grass skirts. At least he wasn't wearing a leotard .

Just as I was getting this post ready, Anna brought Ogden upstairs and said, "Here's a fireman." I guess they've resorted to creating their own boy dress up clothes.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I can SO relate! Atleast our boys will have each other when they gorw up and need counseling sessions. :) But, hey, at least they are entertaining themselves right?!

becky ward said...

At least Ogden can pull it off. He looks great in a grass skirt.