»

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Anna's Tooth

Last night we were at my parent's house. Anna was in the kitchen coloring and eating a popsicle. She came and found me and said, "I can't find my tooth." I thought she was just teasing me, but she really couldn't find it. Apparently, she bit into her popsicle, which pulled out her tooth and when she realized there was something she couldn't chew, she went and spit it in the garbage. I went to look in the garbage, and sure enough, there was her tooth sitting right there on top (luckily).She was so proud of her little lost tooth. It's so tiny. Now I can't wait to cut all of the corn off the cob for two kids this summer.


Anna holding her tooth with a dollar she got.



2 comments:

becky ward said...

Anna, you scored! A whole dollar? I am so glad you found your tooth.

Elena said...

So cute! Nothing like the tooth fairy!! She's the best.