»

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Park Hopping

We've had a fun time this week hitting different parks. On Tuesdays, our neighborhood has a play day at the park. The kids have a lot of fun, but poor Ogden is the only little boy there. He doesn't really enjoy hanging out with a bunch of girls the whole time and ends up throwing sand at everyone. Hmm... imagine that! Ellie coming off the slide
Anna coming down with the neighbor kids








Ogden stuck in the middle of girls
On Wednesday I had to run some errands in Idaho Falls, so we decided to stop at the park and have lunch. When the kids went to play on the toys, there were a bunch of boys that were blocking the top of the slides saying, "No girls allowed."
Ellie and Ogden kept coming and asking me to do something, but I wanted them to figure it out for themselves. Finally, tough Annie outsmarted the boys and climbed up the slide from the bottom and slid down. The boys were pretty upset and the rest of my kids weren't afraid of them anymore.
I knew Anna's fiestiness would pay off eventually. Way to go, Anna.

Anna, Ogden, and Ellie after they scared away the boys.


6 comments:

Jeremy Ogden said...

Looks like fun. You're so lucky that Blackfoot has so many parks. You must really like it.

Esther Ogden said...

Your kids just keep getting cuter and cuter all the time! Looking forward to many more entries here!

Blake said...

What a cute family. Way to go Anna.
Aunt Missy

becky ward said...

Yeah Amber! I am going to love checking your blog. Cute pictures. I love the one of all three of them standing on the slide. Cute!

Elena said...

Look at you go!! Isn't this so much fun??? I love it and it is so fun for me to see the every day things you and the kids do. Way to go!!

Anonymous said...

Wow Anna is the OG