»

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Banzai Blast

Can you believe this thing? It is crazy big. What a blast we had this weekend. Anna bought this new Banzai Falls Double slide. It has one big slide and a smaller one that sprays water on you when you slide down. It is so much fun. Each family gets a turn with it and we got to be the first this year! Lucky us!! I think the neighbors thought we were crazy. It's almost as tall as our house. Let's just say, it's not that easy to hide.

So,on Friday, we invited the whole neighborhood over to play (to lay the rumors to rest). We got a few families that did show up. We had so much fun on it. We spent just about the whole day out there.





Ellie and Anna getting ready for a ride.



The kids had so much fun playing with the neighbors. After everyone went home, I finally jumped on and went for a slide. I couldn't believe it was so much fun. I think I'm going to have to put it up again this week just for kicks.




Ellie, Ogden, McKinley(the neighbor girl), and Anna



We loved watching Ogden climb up the little steps to get to the top. They were a little far apart for his short little legs, but you know Ogden, nothing is going to stop him from what he wants.




We had to get a picture of this. My kids have never burned before, so I always forget to put on sunscreen. I have now learned my lesson. Too bad they're the ones who have to pay the price. My shoulders are rather sore, though.
Isn't that the cutest little line on his back?



We finally got Justin to wade in the little pool Friday night. He hasn't ventured up to the top to take the big plunge yet. He's been wanting to get out the little trampoline to see if he can bounce himself up to the top of the slides so he doesn't have to climb.




We sure had a good weekend.

We're hoping this picture of Ogden will melt your hearts enough to send money to the June 2007 water bill fund. Cash or check preferred.



$$$$$$$$ Isn't he the cutest?!!!!$$$$$$$$
Thanks so much, Anna, we had a great time!







4 comments:

Jeremy Ogden said...

I guess the big question is, will Justin be able to climb to the top without puking up his breakfast?

Elena said...

I am so bummed we couldn't make it. I know my kids would have had a blast. I hope Ogden's back is feeling okay, poor little guy! I LOVE the money shot. HA! You should charge all the neighbor kids a quarter each time they go down. :)

becky ward said...

We are so sad we couldn't come over the weekend. If you put it up again CALL US! I love the pictures.

Elise said...

How fun!! Poor little Ogden and his back, though... I hate sunburns.

I agree with Elena-- you should totally charge admission!