»

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Summer Days

The summer heat is definitely here and the kids now insist on being wet every day. I keep wondering why I even bought summer clothes this year and not just a closet full of swimsuits.
McKinley (our neighbor), Anna, Ellie, and Ogden taking a rest from the water.
We laid sod on our hill last night so I've had a sprinkler going on it all day. I heard the girls screaming and something hitting my back door and this is what I found. Ogden thought it was so funny to spray everyone with the sprinkler. He's pretty smart because I couldn't even open the door to stop him.

And, I couldn't resist posting another picture of Truman. He's such a cutie and just keeps growing!



6 comments:

becky ward said...

truman is so adorable and we are all looking forward to sunday!

Nichole said...

i'm loving summer too!

Anna said...

Cute suits! I'm thinking Capri Melon and Capri Blue Vera Bradley Beach towels would be a perfect match. I happen to know where you could get a real good deal! Anna

Anonymous said...

That little stink pot Ogden! I can just imagine how funny he thought he was. Too cute. And what a great picture of you and Truman. I wonder who could have taken that with your sassy pink camera? :) By the way, what is my assignment for the blessing?

Aric and Sally said...

Ogden is quite the player.

Jonathan & Rachel said...

I love the summer pictures...and Truman is the cutest thing ever-too bad he and Isabel are 2nd cousins!!