»

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Dress up and Little Posers

The other night I was listening to Anna do her reading when out appeared Ellie and Ogden. They thought it would be so funny to put on each other's clothes. Little do they know, they're going to really regret that little game when they get older. But for now, here's the proof for everyone to see!
Also, the other day I went to take pictures of the boys because Ogden had climbed into the crib and was reading to Truman. It was so cute, but of course, they caught on that I was taking pictures and decided to pose instead.






6 comments:

Elena said...

Ahhhh...poses are cute too! And I have a very similar picture of myself and my brother Quin wearing each other's clothes. Too funny.

Marta said...

Ohhhhh - are they ever going to regret that picture. And if you don't believe me, just ask Clay.

Esther Ogden said...

I love that smile on Truman's face! Your kids sure are cuties. =)

You should post pics of your new bedding! =)

Aric and Sally said...

i love truman's "just woke up smile". And for the life of me, I can't figure out what Ogden is wearing!

The Montaño’s said...

I love that your kids pose for the camera! At least they don't run away (which is what Jace has started to do!) Your kids are too beautiful!!

Darci said...

I'm pretty sure I remember dressing Clay up just like that! Hee Hee, oh, those were the days!Clay was the best sport ever. Your boys are so adorable. I can't believe how big Truman is. Wow, what a cutie!