»

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Birthday Wishes!

Okay, so I realize that I have been MIA for quite a while now. I've been super busy and even spent a week in North Carolina with my sister. I'll post a little on that later. First, I need to catch up on some very belated birthday wishes. I think I was so overwhelmed with all of the birthdays that I missed, that I kept on putting off getting posts up, so here it goes!
Today is my super cute niece, Megan's, birthday. She is 2 now and has definitely won my heart. We had so much fun together while I was staying with her and I'm so glad she'll be here for a while so I can watch her grow even more.
On December 1st, my brother-in-law, Kevin, turned the big 3-0. Kevin is such a good, soft spoken guy and is a great help to the whole family with all of his skills as a physical therapist. We hope you had a great birthday, Kevin.

Justin's youngest sister, Natalie, turned 23 on the 30th of November. Natalie is such an adorable girl who knows how to have fun. I absolutely love being around Natalie, it could be that she and Justin are so much alike, but I just love her too and she even makes a nice running buddy. Hope you had a great birthday, Nat, and thanks for letting us celebrate with you.


My nephew, Micah, had his 2nd birthday on the 29th of November. He is one handsome guy who just makes your heart melt. We hope you had a fun birthday and we can't wait to see you later this month.
My sister-in-law, Kaylin, turned 25 on the 20th of November. Kaylin is so crafty and such a good decorator. She also has one cute little boy who looks a lot like her. We hope you had a great day, Kaylin!
My niece, Kate, turned 3 on the 18th of November. She is such a doll and full of spunk and I just love to watch what she is doing. Thanks for letting us share your belated birthday with you, Kate. You're such a little princess.
Justin's mom turned ... on November the 17th. What an amazing mother-in-law I've been blessed with. She is so amazing and talented and so much fun for my kids. She always has such fun activities planned and is one amazing cook! And we just happened to name our second born after her. Happy birthday, Anna!
My nice, Halle, turned the big number 8 on November 15th and is getting baptized this Saturday. Halle is such a fun girl and comes up with the cutest things. I don't think there is anyone my girls love playing with more than Halle. She is such a doll and always keeps everyone on their toes. Happy Birthday, Halle!


2 comments:

Elena said...

Good heavens, you'd think Valentine's was 9 months earlier or something. ;)

becky ward said...

that's a lot of birthday to catch up on in one post! way to get it done!