»

Friday, December 5, 2008

Anna's Thanksgiving play and North Carolina pics

The first graders at Anna's school did a cute little Thanksgiving play. Anna, although dressed as a pilgrim, played the part of the blue turkey. She had a fun time and was so cute waving at Ogden and me the whole time.
If you can't find her, she's on the front row, white shirt, pink flower skirt.
Ogden and Anna after the play.
And here are a few pictures from my trip to see Sally and her girls in North Carolina. Sally's husband, Aric, was deployed to Iraq in September, so I got to go out and visit and fly with them back to Idaho. We had so much fun and I just love those girls so much!

Addie is such a silly little girl. I had so much fun spending time with her.

Sally even took me to see the beach. It was quite chilly, but very pretty and I even picked up a few shells to bring home to the kids. Nothing like free souvenirs!

Megan, Addie, and Sally and Olivia.


Megan would crack us up every night trying to do bridges like Addie. She was so proud of herself for lifting her little bottom in the air.

I had such a good time and I'm so excited we get to spend even more together now!

Thanks for the great stay, Sally!

5 comments:

Misti said...

How fun! We missed you at book club!

Esther Ogden said...

Is that where Zack learned his bridges?! Ever since we got back from our Thanksgiving vacation with you he has been making us do them with him. =)

becky ward said...

glad you had a good time in north carolina. how fun to be able to spend time with your sister. and anna sure makes an adorable pilgrim.

Anna said...

what a cute pilgrim! Mom

Elena said...

THat picture of Ogden with Annie looks a lot like his Uncle Clay to me! Great pictures and hooray for an update from Amber.