»

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Sister Sneak 2008!!

Last weekend was the annual sister sneak with all of the Manwaring girls. There were 9 of us and little baby Izzy, which made for great company. We headed to a great bed and breakfast, The Fox Creek Inn, in Victor, ID. Our night started with pizza and fun times hanging out and didn't end until around 2 or 3 in the morning.
The lady in the back is Julie, who runs the bed and breakfast and if you look close you can see her funny parrot, Girl Bird. Also pictured are Kaylin, Melissa, Emily, and Natalie.
We had a gift exchange where everyone brought 9 of their favorite things to share with everyone. It was so much fun and exciting to see what everyone brought. I came home with some pretty great stuff. Kaylin-craft blocks
Melissa- scent packets for our vacuums
Natalie- biore strips, face masks, and crest white strips, which we enjoyed later that night
Becky- crossword puzzle book and pencil, we had a competition and she killed all of us
Katie- Febreeze lavender and vanilla, I just used this when I changed the sheets this morning
Emily- paul mitchell firm style hairspray
Anna- Witches brew mccall's candle and flipz pretzels, also my favorite
Me- raisins, bracelets, and colored toilet paper that I inherited from my grandma's storage room when she died last year. Justin's family loves to laugh at our colored toilet paper, so I thought I'd share
Elena- Bath and Body works pumpkin pie home spray

Becky, Elena, and me opening our pores!

The next morning we slept in and had a wonderful breakfast prepared by Julie and David, the owners of the Inn.

Becky, Natalie, Katie, Anna, me, Melissa, and Emily

There wasn't enough room at the table for all of us, so Elena and Kaylin ate at the counter with Julie and David. Looks like I must be the favorite sister-in-law. Ha ha!

Becky and Natalie trying to fit in to the Jackson scene.

After breakfast we drove to Jackson to do some shopping and then headed back to Idaho Falls to go to dinner and the R.S. broadcast. We had such a great time and I can't wait for next year! Thanks for all of your work getting it together, Elena.

Good luck topping this one, Katie!

7 comments:

Misti said...

That looked like so much fun! I totally remember colored toilet paper! Does that make me old? What in the world is a vacuum scent pack? I want one! How many sister/sister-in-laws are there?

The Manwaring Family said...

Nice pictures! I love the zombie look I have in the first picture. Feel free to edit pictures in the future! :) ha ha.

Aric and Sally said...

So, have you started planning one of those for us? I'll supply the raisins.

becky ward said...

fun, fun, fun! i am glad your post is a little late because it's fun to relive! my house has never smelt so good with all the yummy fragrant things we got. and thanks for the toilet paper. mom has her's wrapped in cellophane with a ribbon around it in her bathroom. i think i will copy! you crack me up!

Esther Ogden said...

Wow, I LOVE your family! They have so much fun together. Maybe we can try that some year. Glad you had so much fun, Jo. You are adorable!

The Montaño’s said...

That looked like a blast! I am envious. I want to open my pores, stay up till 2 or 3am (by choice) and then get to sleep in the next day! FUN!

Jennie said...

This looks like a ton of fun. My sisters need to do that! Oh yeah, I tagged you. Check out my blog for the info.