»

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Becky turns the big 3-0!

Happy Birthday to another of Justin's beautiful sisters. Becky and Justin have always been really close and I remember I was so nervous about what Becky thought about me when we were at college because I knew she would be reporting back to the rest of the family. It looks as though she let me pass, barely, I think. Thanks, Becky.
Becky is also so much fun to be around and a great mom to her darling little boys. We hope you have a great day today and we're looking forward to a party tonight!
Happy Birthday, Becky.

2 comments:

becky ward said...

barely passed...whatever! we thought you were adorable and perfect for justin from the beginning. but, i guess i was a little jealous of having another girl filling in his free time. (;
thanks for the birthday post. i am excited for the birthday party tonight. nothing better than celebrating...yourself! (;

Kade and Emily said...

What??? Amber, how the heck are ya? I'm so glad you blog staulked me! I can't believe it's been so many years....and you have 4 kiddos? Wowsa!
Let's keep in touch!
-emily