»

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Gregg Manwaring Family Reunion

This past weekend was our reunion with Justin's family. On Saturday, we went to Heise for some swimming. The kids had a ton of fun and Anna even got rescued by a lifeguard twice (a little embarrassing). I think she's a little more confident in her swimming abilities than everyone else is. The lifeguards were a little anxious to help, but we were sure glad to know they were paying attention.
Ogden, Justin and Ellie
Melissa and Micah, and Elena and Kate
Ben, Kaylin, and Eli
Ogden
Halle and Anna
It was a great weekend, and we're all a little more tan. Thanks Brandon and Emily, and thanks Wards for letting us stay with you guys!
You can find more pictures and details on Becky's and Elena's blogs.

6 comments:

Elena said...

Woo-woo, who knew my swimsuit showed so much? YIKES! Thanks for sharing that lovely picture. :) And yes, I do think the life guards were a little on edge, but we'd rather have that than not paying attention. It was a fun reunion. Here's to next year!

Esther Ogden said...

Wow, you guys sure have fun as a family. We need to start doing things like that together! =)

Jeremy Ogden said...

That was surprising. I honestly expected to see Justin swimming in a plaid shirt.

becky ward said...

such a fun weekend. and we were super thrilled to have company stay at our place for once. thanks for indulging us! (:

Nicole Hunt said...

What's up Manny!

I stumbled on your family blog and just wanted to say hello, and that I am glad to see you are doing so well. You have a great looking family and it seems like you have a lot of fun. I remember there was never a dull moment back when we served around each other in Ohio. My wife is in to the blog thing so if you send me your email, she will send you an invite and you can see what kind of disasters the Hunt's are getting into lately.
Take care, hope to talk with you soon!

(Elder) Clayton Hunt

nicolehunt@email.wintu.edu

Aric and Sally said...

I'm embarrassed to say that I always thought Heise was spelled Hi-C. Your blog is so educational!