»

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Truman Show

I'm finally getting around to posting some pictures of Truman. Sorry for the late pics, I'll try to keep my posts updated a little better.

This is Truman just before we brought him home from the hospital.

Ellie and Truman

Ogden and Truman. Every time Ogden holds Truman, he asks us to take a picture.

This is a cake that my visiting teaching partner brought over. Isn't it adorable? She is so sweet and very talented at making cakes, it was rather tasty, too.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anna said...

Truman has changed so much already. Isn't it interesting how much the youngest(Ogden) in the family change and grow when a new baby comes into the family. Thanks for coming to Malad on Memorial Day in the rain and cold. You are all good sports. Anna

Nichole said...

sweet kids!

becky ward said...

the truman show...too cute! it's so fun to have a baby in the house. and what an adorable cake!

Elena said...

YAY! New pictures! Cute little baby Truman. (Ogden sounds like Halle.) And that cake is darling! What a nice partner you have.

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! I found your blog through Tia's. Your kids are adorable!

Jonathan & Rachel said...

OH he is so CUTE! I bet your kids are loving having a new baby in the house-I know mine are!