»

Monday, May 5, 2008

Happy Birthday, Jeremy and Wesley!

Today is my older brother, Jeremy's, birthday! I always looked up to Jeremy when I was a kid and he taught me a lot. If I remember right, he was usually the one I was with when I got in trouble during our younger years, also. Here's hoping you have a great day, Jay! Enjoy 33!

Today is also my cute nephew, Wesley's, birthday! Wesley turns 1 today and has the biggest, most beautiful eyes. They really make you melt. We're looking forward to yummy cupcakes tonight, Wes, and hope you have a fun day!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Marta said...

It's so nice that you always look up to Jeremy - but then you look up to most people, don't you?
Happy Birthday Jay, and have a fun party tonight.

becky ward said...

thanks for the post! it was fun to have you guys in idaho falls tonight. thanks for making the trip. now, let's get this baby here!

Jeremy Ogden said...

Thanks Jo.

T said...

So does your family have a birthday to celebrate every other week? It was weird to see the number 33 for Jeremy. I guess you always know that you yourself is getting older, but you never expect everyone else that you grew up with to be right there with you. Happy late Birthday Jeremy!