»

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Fun with Emmie!

Two weeks ago, we were able to watch my cute little niece, Emily. She stayed with us for 6 days and we couldn't have had more fun. I'll admit I was a little nervous adding another kid to the bunch, but she actually made things easier. She is the sweetest little thing I've ever seen. She never cried, she would just sit on the floor and play and every time I would walk by she would just look up and smile.

If you can't tell from the pictures, Anna liked her just a bit. I think she was in heaven. We already knew she LOVED babies, but holy cow! She was with her constantly. I just kept telling myself it probably made Emmie feel at home.

We have really missed having her at our house. I now have to make sure I check the Hillam's blog every day so that I can see her sweet little face. She helped make me a little less nervous about having number 4.

Posted by Picasa
The only problem was, on Saturday night while she was here, Justin sold our van, which left us with just the Camry. It was pretty interesting trying to cram the 6 of us in the car to go to church. I just hope Ellie and Anna don't think they can share seat belts all of the time.

4 comments:

Elena said...

Yes, the best baby I think I have ever seen. If I could order one like that in the opposite sex I might be willing to do it again. But we all know how orders turn out.

Marta said...

I do the same thing - check the Hillam blog just to see Emmie's cute little smile. She is so sweet. Anna will be a great helper when Truman arrives. GODD LUCK!!

Esther Ogden said...

I love Emmie, too! When we visited for a short time on our trip, she was the sweetest little joy to hold and watch try to crawl. I am glad she was so good for you and that was so sweet of you to watch her! =)

Aric and Sally said...

I was hoping you took some pics while you had her - thanks for posting. Oh, and what are you replacing your minivan with??? I'm thinking a 15 passenger van would look pretty sweet in your driveway.