»

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Ogden's Ear

Now, I know this is totally disgusting and the picture isn't very clear, but Justin is so proud of himself. Ogden has had a giant piece of wax stuck in his ear for at least a month now, and at least once a week, Justin insists on trying to get it out. Well, the other night, he finally succeeded and wanted the world to see what he calls, the biggest piece of wax he's ever pulled out of one of our children's ears. I know, we're strange, but we're a little obsessed with wax-free ears.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Brandon and Emily said...

Gross!!! I can't believe that came out of a kid's ear! Holy Cow. WHen are we doing Justin's?

Elena said...

Oooooh, that's about as good as a zit popping! I'll bet the kid can hear better now.

T said...

I am so very happy to see that mine wasn't the only one. I am always so emabarrassed when we go to the doctor's office and they tell us they can't look into my son's ear because it is packed with wax! I promise I clean him. Between our two little ones, we could start a wax factory it looks like.

Marta said...

That is so disgusting - but I bet he can hear you better. Not that he listens to anything you say, but at least you know he has a chance of hearing you.

Esther Ogden said...

That is so awesome! I know it's gross, but stuff like that is admittedly fascinating!