»

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Ogden's trick

So, I know I've been an awful blogger lately. I just haven't had much to blog about, so I went through all of my photos and did find this video we took of Ogden last week as I was cleaning up dinner. It's hilarious.

In case you can't tell what he was doing, he moved the ottoman next to the couch, then runs across the counter, jumps onto the ottoman, and does a flip onto the couch. He can do this for hours. He thinks it's so cool. Needless to say, I think it's about time for new furniture.

(By the way, that's the girls playing with dolls in the background yelling, "Sweetie," not me.)

10 comments:

Elena said...

OH my word!!!!! Get that kid into a gym class would ya! That is hilarious. I laughed my head off.

Esther Ogden said...

Looks like the kid is going to be a professional gymnast. Bring on the tights.

Esther Ogden said...

By the way, Jay and I watched that about 10 times! That's hilarious!

Jeremy Ogden said...

I hear that's how most male cheerleaders get their start.

Chandler and Angie said...

Man, he never ceases to amaze me. McKinley's tricks consist of standing on one leg and jumping off the couch (sans flip).

becky ward said...

Holy Cow! You have a freakin' acrobat! Very impressive Ogden! I think his toe were pointed and everything.

Brandon and Emily said...

That is why we love that kid! He is so fun to watch.

Aric and Sally said...

Thanks for the laughs. What a stud.

Marta said...

That was a riot. No wonder he has a big bump on his forehead.

Jonathan & Rachel said...

OH my word! That is so funny!