»

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Easter Weekend

I know I'm a little late with this post, but we still had a fun time. All of my family was in town for Easter weekend, so the five oldest girls had a sleepover at our house on Friday night. We watched movies, stayed up amazingly late for such little girls, painted nails and did a lot of hair.
Anna, Avery, Clara, Addie, and Ellie getting ready for bed.
All the girls after hair and nails had been done Saturday morning.

On Saturday we had an Easter egg hunt where the younger kids were paired with older kids. The kids had a blast.


Owen and Ellie


Ben and Anna


Ogden and Addie



Truman


And of course, it wouldn't be Easter without some new duds.

How on earth do you get a picture of all four kids posing at the same time?


4 comments:

Elena said...

CUTE skirts! I love the trial of picture taking with 4 kids. SO funny!

The Montaño’s said...

What can be said? BEAUTIFUL kids! I love the matching outfits and ties. SO CUTE! 5 girl sleep over, you are THE NICEST!! :)

becky ward said...

what adorable easter outfits. where did you find those CUTE ties?!

and what fun to have a sleepover PLUS get your hair and nails done! fun!

Misti said...

I have to agree with Christa, beautiful kids and 5 girls at a sleep over, you are the nicest person I know!!! Seriously, love the colors of their outfits!!!!