»

Monday, March 16, 2009

Manwaring Family Snowmobile Trip 2009

On March 3rd-6th we headed to Island Park with Justin's family for our annual snowmobile trip. I love this trip almost as much as Justin and the kids and I always look forward to it because that's when winter can officially end for me. So, now I'm ready for the nice weather.
The day we left, Ogden and Truman started throwing up and did almost the whole time we were there. Ellie and I ended up getting it, too, along with Justin's sister, Natalie and his mom. Just as Justin's brother was getting ready to leave Thursday night, his son threw up all over, too.
I didn't take a lot of pictures, we were a little busy cleaning up, but these are just a few I did snag.
We always like to take little family trips to Big Springs so the kids can feed the fish and ducks. It's a nice little ride and perfect for the kids.
Above: Anna, Elena, Natalie, Gregg, and Justin
Jarom, Ellie, Halle, Ogden, and Anna

Our group at Big Springs
Jarom, Carter, Ellie, Ogden, Kate, Elena, Natalie, Gregg, Anna, Justin and some stranger






Loading back up to head back to the cabin


Ogden, Halle, Kate, and Anna
And of course, there's no better way to warm up after a freeeeeezing cold ride. The hot tub kept the kids entertained for hours every day.


In all, it was a great trip. We had great food and a ton of fun. Can't wait for next year.

5 comments:

becky ward said...

you certainly deserve a redo of that trip. such a bummer! oh well. glad you were still able to get in some fun in between cleanings.

The Montaño’s said...

Oh how fun! And I agree, now the nice weather can arrive!!

Misti said...

How sickening... that always happens to us, we get sick right before some huge trip and then take the sickness to the whole family! But I am glad you still had fun, what pretty pictures!

Kade and Emily said...

Sorry about the stomach bug. Yuck. Glad you had fun...sure is a lot of snow! It was 77 degrees here today. ;) Just thought I'd rub it in.

Summer Jackman said...

Amber,
I noticed your post on Misti's blog and decided to check yours out. What a cute family you have! I can't beleive that you're a mother of four--how amazing. I'll have to add you to my blog--just send me your e-mail at summer.jackman.majg@statefarm.com.