»

Monday, September 15, 2008

EISF 2008

The fair has come and gone once again, and I'm finally getting around to posting some pictures of it. Yes, these are about all we have. Clay and Jenn came home for Labor Day and since it was pretty chilly, we cancelled our four-wheeling plans and headed to the fair instead. The kids rode a few rides and we even got grandpa and grandma Ogden on the Merry-go-round with them.
As soon as we got off the merry-go-round, it started pouring rain. It was awful, and I only had Truman in an umbrella stroller. So we hid under the eaves of a building until it slowed down slightly, and ran home in the freezing rain. That didn't stop us, though, Justin and I and Clay and Jenn headed back to get dinner after we had dried off a bit. Then, on Friday, Natalie came and joined us. It was good fun, and I'm still trying to knock off all those extra pounds.

2 comments:

Misti said...

No kidding! It is lucky the fair is only one week once a year or I would be in trouble!! I love the picture of Truman watching cartoons!

Aric said...

Was Dad able to handle it without getting "white knuckles"?