»

Friday, October 12, 2007

Student of the Month

This morning I got a call from Ellie's teacher telling me that she was going to be recognized in an assembly this morning for the month's life skill of Responsibility. I hurried and got the kids and I ready, (in about a half hour, pretty impressive for us) and headed over to the school. In the assembly Ellie was awarded as one of the student's of the Month. She is such a good girl and I was so excited to go see her get the award.
I wasn't surprised to hear that she won for responsibility. She is such a responsible girl and great helper. I was just glad she got it this month, because next month's life skill is Courage, not Ellie's strongest point.
Congratulations, Ellie!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Ellie! Of course she would get the responsible award. She and Alyssa are SO much alike. So cute! And as always, she is dressed adorably!

Chandler and Angie said...

That's awesome Ellie! If there is a cute award you would get that too!

Aric and Sally said...

Ellie rules!

becky ward said...

How appropriate! Way to go Ellie!

Esther Ogden said...

Ellie, way to go! You are such a sweet girl and we are so proud of you for being responsible. =)

Jonathan & Rachel said...

Congratulations Ellie! You should be so proud. It's such a blessing to have these responsible older sisters! I remember getting "Student of the Month" a few times but it was always in the month of June when they didn't have anyone else to choose :). Way to go-so special. And she of course looks so darling!

Elise said...

Congratulations Ellie! Wow, responsible... that is so impressive. She is growing up to be such a beautiful girl, too!

Marta said...

Congratulations, Ellie. As always, I'm so proud of you. There are quite a few life skills that you could get awards for, even courage. Way to go.

Andi Sherwood said...

She is a cutie. I was so impressed with her when I saw her at Zack's Baptism.

Congratulations Ellie!

Andi :)